Friday, May 8, 2015

Dates

Tell me, again, what dates we'll all be here? I think I ought to calendar them. We all probably should.

And regarding dates, when would we go to Bear Lake? Over a weekend? During the week?

AND - what other things do we want planned??

Julie had mentioned getting family pictures taken (which spoiled Bonnie's idea of a surprise photo shoot as a gift to you, Julie -- just so you know who's the sweetest daughter-in-law). :) When will the photo shoot be? Will we need to wear coordinating clothes or anything? What do we know about this? Julie?

So. Dates and further ideas... Go! :)

This is going to be fun. I'm excited about our plans this far. Keep 'em comin!

6 comments:

  1. June 22, 23, 24 are dates set apart for all the organized hangings out, from a text. Some of the boys got work off, if I remember right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday June 22-24. We will be in Utah that whole week, bit we will plan some other things while we are in Utah like visiting Grandma Anderson, taking Savannah and Gabe to temple square (they've never been), going to a water park, and other fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So should we schedule stuff wit friends/work etc for other days? You all are unavailable those days? Bart? You guys too?

      Delete
  3. Only three days?? Not enough, says I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be in town from late Friday (19th) through Sunday (28th). We're excited to hang out with anyone who's available any time that week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I'm so glad you will be here longer. Three days is simply NOT enough! :) Cousin Orrin & fam are planning to go camping up the canyon that last weekend. They invited us, and I'm inviting you! Would you want to roast some smores and let your boy play with sticks? Could be fun! Anyway, I told them that we might have family stuff going on, that if ppl were in town we wanted to hang with them. But if we all wanted to go, I'm sure we could! Anyway, that's partially why I asked. And hooray for a long time with family we desperately miss!

    ReplyDelete