Thursday, May 7, 2015

Heya

Hi, famn damily! Julie asked me to set up a blog so that we could discuss what we wanted to do this summer when we are altogether. I know this feels like overkill to some of you, and if it is overwhelming, just withdraw yourselves. But several people have suggested different activities to her, and I don't think she wants to be the ultimate decider. So let's have a quick chat and make some plans so that everyone is happy. I think our little reunion is going to be fun! Can't wait to see you all! xo

4 comments:

  1. Ashley mentioned a little trip to Bear Lake. I still think that would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know if the Shaw's cabin at Bear Lake was available any of those days, June 22, 23, 24?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hung out with Julie tonight... She said JoDee said we could use the cabin whenever that week. So yay!

    ReplyDelete